Built in 1926, Tampa Theatre hosts 600+ events each year, including contemporary films, classic movies, concerts, corporate events, educational programs, weddings and tours. The historic landmark was recently named “One of the Most Spectacular Theaters in the World” by CNN.
- Beer/Wine Only
- Credit Cards
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: CURRENT FILMS Evening Screenings: $11 – Adults $9 – Children 2-12, Tampa Theatre Members, Seniors, Military Children younger than 2 are Free Matinee Screenings (before 5pm): $9 - General Admission $7 – Tampa Theatre Members Children younger than 2 are Free CLASSICS SERIES FILMS $10 – General Admission $8 – Tampa Theatre Members SILENT FILMS & SING-A-LONG SHOWS $12 – Adults $10 – Children 2-12, Tampa Theatre Members, Seniors, Military Children younger than 2 are Free BALCONY TO BACKSTAGE TOURS $7.50 – Adults $5 – Children 2-12 Tampa Theatre Members and children younger than 2 are Free
- Days/Hours of Operation: Box office is open from 10am-5pm M-F and 1/2 hour before the first show of the day until 1/2 hour after the last show of the day begins evenings and weekends.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 1 hour
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Capacity (Reception): 300
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Liquor License
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 1,400
- Largest Reception Capacity: 300
Where does the Mighty Wurlitzer Theatre organ go when the movie starts? Why is there a stuffed peacock perched near the proscenium? (And, for that matter, what is a "proscenium" anyway?) Learn the...