Tampa Museum of Art
The Tampa Museum of Art provides the region with world-class traveling exhibitions, a growing collection of contemporary and classical art, expanded educational programs and access to scenic outdoor events in Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Tampa's Riverwalk.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10; Seniors, groups and military plus one guest $7.50; Students $5; Children ages 6 and under are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Wednesday and Friday 11am-7pm; Thursday11am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-5pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 2 hours
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Capacity (Reception): 800
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 5
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 18000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 1440
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 120
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 300
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400
$2.00 off adult admission price. Present this guide to redeem offer. This discount may not be combined with any other offer.