Tampa Museum of Art
The Tampa Museum of Art provides the region with world-class traveling exhibitions, a growing collection of contemporary and classical art, expanded educational programs and access to scenic outdoor events in Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Tampa's Riverwalk.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10; Seniors, groups and military plus one guest $7.50; Students $5; Children ages 6 and under are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Wednesday and Friday 11am-7pm; Thursday11am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-5pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 2 hours
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Capacity (Reception): 800
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 5
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 18000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 1440
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 120
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 300
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400
07/28/2017 - 11/12/2017
Susanne Bartsch has been a pioneer on the New York City fashion, art and underground club scene since the 1980's. In 2015, the Fashion Institute of Technology mounted Fashion Underground: The World of...
Recurring weekly on Friday until 12/29/2017
Art on the House on Friday evenings from 4pm to 8 pm, in partnership with GTE Financial . Pay-as-you-will admission to the museum. Come visit the Museum on Friday night to enjoy all the exhibitions on...
THE dance party for EVERYONE! Get ready to dance as the Tampa Museum of Art brings back Silent Disco! Silent Discos (AKA “Silent Parties”), which have become popular at major music festivals such as...