Florida State Fairgrounds
The Fairgrounds is home to the annual Florida State Fair, always in February, always in Tampa! Featuring free entertainment, agriculture exhibits, competitive exhibits, historical village, crafts, food, and one of the largest midways in the United States. Visit www.floridastatefair.com for details.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Varies based upon show. Adult and child ride and admission ticket prices for the annual Florida State Fair are available on the Fair's website at www.FloridaStateFair.com.
- Days/Hours of Operation: The Fairgrounds is host to events all year long. Notable is the annual Florida State Fair, slated for February 9-20, 2017.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Square Footage: 200000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 10000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 6
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 14374800
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 88000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 10,000
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 5,500
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 8,000
- Largest Reception Capacity: 10,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 400
2017 North American Tour Muse are pleased to announce new headline tour dates in North America with special guests Thirty Seconds to Mars & PVRIS!
Deftones is an American alternative metal band from Sacramento, California, U.S. Formed in 1988, the band was founded by Chino Moreno, Stephen Carpenter, Abe Cunningham and Dominic Garcia. Deftones...
Chicago and The Doobie Brothers will hit the road together in 2017. The band Chicago was formed by college students in the Windy City in 1967, and more than 45 years later, it endures as one of the...
Sam Lowry Hunt (born December 8, 1984) is an American singer, songwriter, and former college football player. Born in Cedartown, Georgia , Hunt played football in his high school and college years and...
Nickelback is currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on their ninth album, "Feed The Machine." It's set for release on Friday, June 9, 2017. Since forming in Alberta, Canada in 1995,...
FOREIGNER, the band behind these classic and iconic songs, is turning 40 this year and they’re bringing their friends along for the year-long celebration. First up is a mammoth worldwide tour, set to...
Green Day is an American punk rock band formed in 1986 by lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist Mike Dirnt.
Zac Brown Band is an American country music band based in Atlanta, Georgia, on the Southern Ground Artists label. On May 12th, GRAMMY-Award winning Zac Brown Band will release 'WELCOME HOME,' the...