American Victory Ship Mariners Museum
The American Victory Ship is one of only four operational World War ll ships in the U.S. As a national historic landmark, the mariners museum ship is a prize attraction offering educational tours, event hosting, and semi-annual cruises. Tour: Adults $10; children (4-12) $5. Group discounts available.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10; Seniors 65+ and Veterans $5; Children ages 4-12 $5; Members and children ages 3 and under are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Sunday-Monday 12pm-5pm; Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 1 hour.
- Credit Cards
- Total Capacity (Reception): 500
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 5
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 18000
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 434
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 100
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 60
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 50
- Largest Reception Capacity: 500