TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open to residents of the United Kingdom only, except for anyone under 18 years of age, employees and agents of the Promoter and its group companies, or third parties directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion and their affiliates, and their immediate families and household members.
One entry per person per quiz.
Ticket winners will be advised within seven days of the competition closing.
Holiday prize winner will be advised by 1st June 2024. Prize is valid for travel until 1st June 2025 and is subject to availability.
The winner must book their prize by 30th September 2024.
Black out dates will apply.
UK transfers, travel insurance, food and drink, spending money and all incidental expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
The holiday prize winner will also need to agree to one day of content creation during their trip in Tampa Bay including photographs, video and a short interview. Content will then be used across Visit Tampa Bay and Brentford FC digital and social channels.
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (defined below) (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a) employees and agents of the Promoter, Visit Tampa Bay
b) employees and agents of any organization directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies
c) the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (a) and (b);
and d) individuals under 18 years of age.
Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
Participants may make a maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Participants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at www.visittampabay.com/brentford during the Promotion Period only.
Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase of any product or service is required to enter into this Promotion. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges at the usual rate depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be the first valid entries selected at random by the Promoter. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
There will be 2 (two) winners per quiz for the pair of hospitality tickets at the Gtech Community Stadium and one prize winner of the holiday prize to Tampa Bay. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
Specific prize details are:
Pair (two pairs available per quiz) of hospitality tickets for a Brentford FC Premier League home game. Tickets will include entrance to the Gtech Fortress Lounge. Promoter of competition will decide which game the tickets are for and will notify the winner accordingly. Tickets are non-transferable.
Holiday Prize is a 4-night stay at one of the city’s hotels in Tampa Bay for 4 people (sharing a room) including return economy flights from either London Heathrow or Gatwick. Prize also includes four Tampa Riverwalk Attraction Passes. Prize is valid for travel until June 1st, 2025 and is subject to availability. Room is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner must book their prize by 30/09/2024. Travel insurance, food and drink (outside what is previously declared in the board basis), spending money and all incidental expenses are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
For the holiday prize, all passengers must have a valid passport to travel, and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements including any medical/health screening requirements or similar.
If a prize is not booked by the applicable date listed above, it will be deemed forfeited.
Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any guarantees, representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
The Promoter and its affiliates may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter and its affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter shall not be responsible if a winner is unable to redeem their prize for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative booking dates or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
The Promoter/prize provider will share details with the winner and the winner’s guest(s) of any COVID-related measures that need to be met before departure (testing or vaccine protocols). If the winner and the winner’s guest(s) develop COVID symptoms during the stay, they will be required to get tested immediately and notify the prize provider.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
Ticket winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 (seven) days after the end of the Promotion. The holiday prize winner will be notified by June 1st, 2025. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or a winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
The Promoter proposes to make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to Visit Tampa Bay, c/o Magic Torch PR, The Octagon, Suite E2, 2nd Floor, Middleborough, Colchester, CO1 1TG stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity. Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
Data Protection and Publicity
- The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standards Authority, on request.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its reasonable discretion, it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its reasonable discretion. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (www.visittampabay.com/brentford)
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.