Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is dedicated to exhibiting important photographic art as central to contemporary life and culture. FMoPA collects, preserves, and exhibits historic and contemporary works by nationally and internationally known photographic artists.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10.00 plus tax; Military, Students and Seniors $8 plus tax Covered parking available Educational courses available First Friday event Part of NARM (North American Reciprocal Museums)
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday 11 am – 6 pm Friday: 11 am – 7 pm Saturday – Sunday: Noon – 5 pm. Guided tours every Sunday: 2pm.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Total Square Footage: 8000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 200
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 60
- Largest Reception Capacity: 200
04/28/2017 - 06/16/2017
Photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders wanted the subjects he chose for “The Boomer List” to reflect the exceptional achievements, struggles and identities of the baby boom generation. To represent...
Express is a 1/2 day workshop that is a Photography 101 “crash course” providing hands-on instruction on the fundamentals of camera, exposure and composition. Students photograph a variety of subjects...
Recurring weekly on Wednesday until 06/28/2017
This workshop takes a unique approach to the world of photography introducing beginner and intermediate level photographers to the essential techniques of exposure and composition as well as...
06/23/2017 - 08/18/2017
Photographers from around the world are able to submit as many images of their choice. Winners will be showcased in the community gallery. The images are juried into 7 different categories: People and...