Walk with the Wildlife
- Count the alligators that sunbathe atop floating logs as you paddle down the Hillsborough River with Canoe Escape.
- Go bird watching at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's 35-acre nature preserve.
- Big Cat Rescue provides sanctuary to nearly 150 exotic cats, including leopards, lynx, jaguars, lions, tigers and the only three white servals in the world. You can even spend the night in one of the cabins.
- At Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, one of the top amusement parks in the country, take a wild safari on the Serengeti Plain where you'll have giraffes eating out of the palm of your hand, and see eland, ostriches and zebras.
- Get up close and personal with Sumatran tigers, Indian rhinoceros, Komodo dragons, Bornean orangutans and endangered Florida manatees at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo.
- Uncover shy and gentle endangered Florida Manatees at the TECO Manatee Viewing Center. Open November 1 through April 15.
- Dive with sharks at The Florida Aquarium, a unique opportunity for certified SCUBA divers, age 15 and older. And don't miss out on the Aquarium's Wild Dolphin Cruise!