UNLOCK THE CULTURE
- Upon arrival at Tampa International Airport, check out the sculptures, tapestries, acrylic and oil paintings on display created by local and international artists.
- The Tampa Museum of Art's permanent collection comprises Greek and Roman classical antiquities and modern and contemporary art.
- Uncover a mix of historic and contemporary works at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts.
- Bern's Fine Wine's & Spirits for a wine tasting - then buy what you like.
- David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts brings opera, cabaret, plays, dance, music, alternative theater and an outstanding Broadway Series to Tampa Bay.
- Celebrate heritage Latin-style at Fiesta Day in Ybor City in February or Gasparilla Festival of the Arts in March.
- Pick up La Gaceta, the only trilingual newspaper in the country, published in Spanish, Italian and English.
- The USF Contemporary Art Museum features a 3,600-piece permanent collection.