- Hit one straight down the middle at one of Tampa Bay's nearly three dozen public, semi-private and private golf courses, or take a lesson at Saddlebrook Resort's Golf Training Center.
- If you're looking for a great hockey game, the Tampa Bay Lightning can be found at downtown Tampa's Amalie Arena October through April.
- See Tampa's arena football team, the Tampa Bay Storm, play at the Amalie Arena March through July.
- September through December, dress in red and pewter before you head to Tampa Bay's Raymond James Stadium to discover the hard-hitting football action of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Or take a stadium tour for an up-close look at the field, locker room, a private suite and Buccaneer Cove.
- Watch America's most-beloved baseball team the legendary New York Yankees prepare for the upcoming season at their Spring Training home, Tampa Bay's George M. Steinbrenner Field. The boys of summer from five other major league teams (including Tampa Bay's own Rays) warm up here each February and March.
- Tampa Bay kicks off every New Year with the Outback Bowl where the SEC and Big Ten Conference battle it out at Raymond James Stadium.
- The Major League Baseball Tampa Bay Rays load the bases at St. Petersburg's Tropicana Field April through September.
- From December through May, uncover top thoroughbred racing at Tampa Bay Downs, the only racetrack of its kind on Florida's West Coast.
Check out our calendar of events for the latest sports happenings in and around Tampa Bay.