- Be sure to discover WestShore Plaza and nearby International Plaza, which feature Nordstrom, JCPenny, Macy's and Old Navy, in addition to over 300 specialty stores, AMC 14 Theaters and Bay Street with over 15 restaurants.
- Pick up a must-have Tampa Bay souvenir - a hand-rolled cigar - in one of historic Ybor City's many cigars shops.
- Stroll down 7th Ave and grab a drink at one of the many bars and restaurants lining the strip. Enjoy music from a number of venues, a comedy club, movie theater, and much more.
- Hyde Park Village offers high-end retailers and boutique shopping in a quaint and historical neighborhood.
- Explore the boutiques in Palma Ceia, one of Tampa's most charming neighborhoods. The antique red brick roads shaded by enormous oaks make this the perfect place to shop!