- Catch a Gulf Coast sunrise as you jog, skate or cycle on the waterfront Bayshore Boulevard.
- Let one of Tampa's fishing captains take you where the tarpon, snook, red drum, grouper and kingfish are. Some captains end the excursion with a cook-what-you-catch fish fry on the beach.
- Head to the observation tower then take a walk on the boardwalk at Lettuce Lake Park.
- Paddle through a 16,000-acre nature preserve with Canoe Escape where you'll spot alligators, turtles and many birds of prey.
- Ride a hot air balloon and discover Tampa Bay's landscapes, wildlife, and waterfront from a new perspective.
- Charter an electric boat through eBoats Tampa and watch the sunset from the Hillsborough River.