- Start your day with a run or walk along scenic Bayshore Boulevard, the world's longest continuous sidewalk at 4.5 miles.
- If you'd rather walk, the Tampa Riverwalk provides easy access to many downtown attractions, as well as scenic views of Tampa's Hillsborough River.
- Discover world-renowned Greek and Roman Classical antiquities, modern and contemporary paintings and photography at the Tampa Museum of Art.
- Enjoy the Florida sunshine and live music during the lunch hour in Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, an eight acre park overlooking the Hillsborough River.
- The Tampa Police Museum along Franklin Street Mall is a quick diversion.
- Unlock the Tampa Bay History Center for great insight into the area's past.
- Explore over 20,000 aquatic plants and animals at The Florida Aquarium in the Channel District.
- While in the Channel District, take a self-guided tour of the SS American Victory Ship WWII Memorial and Museum.
- Uncover spectacular opera, comedy, cabaret, plays, dance, music, alternative theater and Broadway at the David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts.