- From rollercoasters to the Serengeti Safari, a full day is a must at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- Cool off in the afternoon with high-speed thrills and water-soaked fun at Adventure Island.
- Meet and greet Florida wildlife at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo. Make sure to see the manatees and feed giraffes.
- The Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) features hands-on, minds-on activities to keep the kids busy and learning.
- Head west on I-4 and step back in time with over 100 life-size dinosaurs at Dinosaur World.
- The touch tank featuring sharks and rays at The Florida Aquarium is always a big hit. Swim with the Fishes simulates the experience of scuba diving in a safe environment for non-certified SCUBA divers. And be sure to take the Wild Dolphin Cruise Eco tour of the Bay.
- Uncover hands-on, interactive exhibits at the Glazer Children's Museum, a family favorite with over 170 fun activities.