- Take a relaxing and romantic dinner and dancing cruise of Tampa Bay on Yacht StarShip. See the sunset while enjoying a delicious three-course meal.
- Northern Italian cuisine and sunset views can be found at Armani's, a waterfront restaurant at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.
- Catch a flick at the historic Tampa Theatre, an ornate, romantic structure designed to resemble a Mediterranean courtyard.
- Stroll Bayshore Boulevard and admire the panoramic view of downtown Tampa, and the park-like setting and architectural features of the world's longest continuous sidewalk at 4.5 miles.
- Window shop at Hyde Park Village, a charming shopping center located in a National Register Historic Neighborhood, and afterwards enjoy live jazz music at Timpano Chophouse & Martini Bar.
- You and your loved one will have plenty of choices to satisfy your hunger while looking for a dining spot along the brick-lined streets of Ybor City, Tampa Bay's Historic Latin Quarter.