Inner Engineering Total in Tampa: Technologies for Wellbeing
Find Health, Peace, and Joy from Within
We are excited to let you know that an Inner Engineering Total program has been scheduled in Tampa, Fl, April 19-22nd 2018!
Inner Engineering is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of who we are from body, mind, emotions, to the fundamental life energy within us. Inner Engineering imparts the distilled essence of yogic science. The program has been designed by Sadhguru, a yogi, visionary and one of the foremost authorities on yoga. Over two million people have completed the “Inner Engineering” program worldwide and have reported remarkable results.
During this program, you will learn the life transforming Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya. This simple 21 minute practice is a powerful and purifying energy process that incorporates the breath, giving access to your deepest life energies and making it vibrantly alive. The meditation practice also aligns your body, mind, emotions and the fundamental energy within.This practice is done in a simple seated posture on the floor or sitting on a chair. It does not require any physical fitness or previous knowledge of yoga and is easy to integrate into any lifestyle.
This 4-day program is being conducted by an Isha Teacher trained by Sadhguru.
**Healthy vegetarian meals are provided on Saturday and Sunday
**A 1 hr Introduction session, is free and open to all Thursday, April 19th, 6:30-7:30 pm.
Thursday April 19th: 6:30pm – 9:45pm
Friday April 20th: 6:30pm – 9:45pm
Saturday April 21st: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday April 22nd: 7:30am – 7:00pm
"What is Inner Engineering": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFAmT4n89Y&list=PL1CC2816106F735F2&index=14
• Enlightening interactive sessions and guided meditations
• Asanas, simple yoga postures
• Shambhavi Kriya, a powerful, 21-minute energy technique that brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony
• Improved mental clarity, sleep quality, and increased energy levels
• Ability to handle stressful situations effortlessly
• Improve relationships, thus cultivating a greater sense of connectivity with everyone
• Relief from chronic ailments such as blood pressure, asthma and diabetes
• Greater sense of fulfillment, peace and joy in everyday life
Who Should Attend?
The program is for anyone age 15+. No previous experience of yoga or physical agility is needed.
To register: https://www.innerengineering.com/ieo-new/total/
For Physicians, Nurses and Massage Therapists, this program is CME & CE accredited.
Discounts are available for students, seniors, military, and groups. Early bird discount expires March 20th…. For information regarding discounts or any other inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813 413 1661.
Isha Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization which aims to bring well-being through yoga and meditation.
Hours: 6:30 PM - 9:45 PM
2901 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629