Florida's Gulf Coast Fall 2021 EGGFest
- Presented By: Tabellas at Delaney Creek
- Dates: October 2, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- 5818 Cswy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Tabellas at Delaney Creek
Florida's Gulf Coast EGGFest is back for it's fourth event and is taking place at the beautiful Tabellas at Delaney Creek's 6-acre outdoor event venue on Saturday, October 2nd from 10:00am - 6:00pm. Doors open at 10am!
Florida's Gulf Coast EGGFest is a grilling competition on Big Green Egg grills and a celebration of grilling, music and the outdoors! Cooking for a Cause, a portion of the proceeds of this event will benefit the FARA (Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance). Come experience the ultimate outdoor cooking event featuring 30+ cook teams who will be competing on Big Green EGG grills and sampling their dishes for Tasters to enjoy + judge.
Doors open at 10:00am! Enjoy all-day fun, live music/bands on the main stage, killer raffles, activities and more. Family friendly, EGGFest is an experience like no other! You'll spend the entire day tasting amazing food samples, learning more about grilling, enjoying drinks at a beautiful venue, listening to live music and hanging out with your friends and family.
WAYS TO PLAY:
• Get a Taster Ticket (General Admission) or General Admission + Firebox Access Taster Ticket
General Admission - Gives you all-day access into the event and the opportunity to taste and judge food samples from 30+ cook teams who will be cooking for a cause.
VIP FireBox Pass - Gives you all-day access into the event and access into the private Firebox lounge with unlimited drinks!
• Register as a cook team and compete in the Backyard BBQ Cook Team competition
• Buy a Demo Egg! Demo EGG packages are available on 8/1/21 online at https://www.flgulfcoasteggfest.com/demo-eggs-fall2021
• Sponsorship Opportunities available! Be a part of this event and support the amazing cause! Contact us at email@example.com
Visit: www.flgulfcoasteggfest.com for more information.
For more details, contact Grill & Provisions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 813-879-4647.