Christmas in the Country
Bring the family for a great day experiencing the sights, sounds and smells of an old fashion country Christmas. Learn how the holiday traditions of the 19th century differ from those of the 21st through hands-on historical interpretations, carols, traditional decorations and more!
- Knowledgeable interpreters dressed in period outfits
- Partake in holiday crafts and ornament making
- Explore our historic structures decorated with simple decorations of the past
- Hand-made crafts and demonstrations
- Great for families, senior groups, scout groups, and more
Please visit our website for more details.
Date(s): December 10, 2016
Hours: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admission: General Pricing: $8 for adults, $7 for seniors and children (6-12), children 5 years old and younger will be admitted for FREE. Parking: Enter the Fairgrounds via MLK. $6.00 per vehicle -- Cash Only. Park near Gate 2 (Cracker Country entrance).
Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 US Hwy 301 N.
Tampa, FL 33610