Ybor City Museum State Park
The Ybor City Museum State Park takes you back to when Tampa was known as the “Cigar Capital of the World.” Come visit the museum and experience the uniqueness of the history and the culture of Ybor City. Museum store located in a historic "casita".
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Admission: $4 per person. Children ages 5 and under are free. Admission includes tour of recreated cigar worker's home.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Tour 45 minutes.
- Credit Cards
- Total Square Footage: 10000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 400
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 10000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 250
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400