Ybor City Museum State Park
An urban park and museum in the heart of Tampa's National Historic Landmark District. The park consists of a main exhibit space housed in a 1923-era bakery building, a lush Mediterranean-style garden and a recreated cigar worker's home (casita).
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Admission: $4 per person. Children ages 5 and under are free. Admission includes tour of recreated cigar worker's home.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Tour 45 minutes.
- Credit Cards
- Total Square Footage: 10000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 400
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 10000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 250
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400