Ybor City Museum State Park
Museum focusing on the unique cultural heritage and history of Ybor City, Tampa's National Historic Landmark District. Exhibits feature the immigrant groups who settled the community, the area's renown cigar industry, and a recreated cigar worker's home "casita". Open 9am-5pm daily. Museum store located in a historic "casita".
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Admission: $4 per person. Children ages 5 and under are free. Admission includes tour of recreated cigar worker's home.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Tour 45 minutes.
- Credit Cards
- Total Square Footage: 10000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 400
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 10000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 250
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400