Tampa Museum of Art
The Tampa Museum of Art provides the region with world-class traveling exhibitions, a growing collection of contemporary and classical art, expanded educational programs and access to scenic outdoor events in Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Tampa's Riverwalk.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10; Seniors, groups and military plus one guest $7.50; Students $5; Children ages 6 and under are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Wednesday and Friday 11am-7pm; Thursday11am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-5pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 2 hours
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Capacity (Reception): 800
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 5
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 18000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 1440
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 120
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 300
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400
Recurring weekly on Saturday until 12/31/2016
A free drop-in art program. Let your children explore their creativity by creating an art project. No registration required. Projects will vary week to week to tie into the exhibition on view at the...
Recurring weekly on Friday until 08/25/2017
Art on the House on Friday evenings from 4pm to 8 pm, in partnership with GTE Financial . Pay-as-you-will admission to the museum. Come visit the Museum on Friday night to enjoy all the exhibitions on...
$2.00 off adult admission price. Present this guide to redeem offer. This discount may not be combined with any other offer.