Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Sports Authority
Raymond James Stadium is home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the University of South Florida Bulls. The stadium also hosts the Outback Bowl, concerts, soccer events and monster truck shows. The tours offer behind the scene access to see the stadium where these two teams and other events take place. Tours can include the playing field, locker room, club lounge, suites and the pirate ship. Tampa Sports Authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three publicly owned golf courses: Babe Zaharias Golf Course, Rocky Point Golf Course and Rogers Park Golf Course.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults (Ages 12+) $7; Children (5-11) $4; Seniors/Military (65+) $5; Children 4 and under free. Please call (813) 350-6500 to verify potential tour dates and time.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Public walk-up tours are offered Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 2:30pm and select Fridays during the summer. No reservations are required for public walk-up tours. Group tours of 10 or more people are at 10:30am Monday-Thursday. Group tours must be reserved at least two weeks prior by calling (813) 350-6545.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: STAY 1 HOUR
- Driving Range
- Type of Course: Public
- Tee Time Reservation Phone Number: (813) 673-4316
- Concessions/Snack Bar
- Total Square Footage: 50000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 2000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 4
- Inhouse Catering
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 15000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 20000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 700
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 400
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 600
- Largest Reception Capacity: 3,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 110
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Denver Broncos Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot: Brand new outside Raymond James Stadium in 2015, the Buccaneers are proud to announce the Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot , the all-new RV...
09/21/2016 - 09/21/2016
Join us as the WOMEN OF RED take over the home of the Buccaneers during an evening of exciting and exclusive experiences in the East Club of Raymond James Stadium. It’s all things Bucs football and...
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Oakland Raiders Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot: Brand new outside Raymond James Stadium in 2015, the Buccaneers are proud to announce the Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot , the all-new...
Thursday Night Football! Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons
2017 Outback Bowl to Kickoff at 1:00PM ET January 2nd Outback Bowl officials confirmed that their 2017 game will be played on Monday,January 2 nd along with the other traditional New Year's Day bowls....
Tampa to host 2017 college football national championship. The 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship is a bowl game that is to be used determine a national champion of NCAA Division I...