Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Sports Authority
Raymond James Stadium is home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the University of South Florida Bulls. The stadium also hosts the Outback Bowl, concerts, soccer events and monster truck shows. The tours offer behind the scene access to see the stadium where these two teams and other events take place. Tours can include the playing field, locker room, club lounge, suites and the pirate ship. Tampa Sports Authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three publicly owned golf courses: Babe Zaharias Golf Course, Rocky Point Golf Course and Rogers Park Golf Course.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults (Ages 12+) $7; Children (5-11) $4; Seniors/Military (65+) $5; Children 4 and under free. Please call (813) 350-6500 to verify potential tour dates and time.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Public walk-up tours are offered Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 2:30pm and select Fridays during the summer. No reservations are required for public walk-up tours. Group tours of 10 or more people are at 10:30am Monday-Thursday. Group tours must be reserved at least two weeks prior by calling (813) 350-6545.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: STAY 1 HOUR
- Driving Range
- Type of Course: Public
- Tee Time Reservation Phone Number: (813) 673-4316
- Concessions/Snack Bar
- Total Square Footage: 50000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 2000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 4
- Inhouse Catering
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 15000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 20000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 700
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 400
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 600
- Largest Reception Capacity: 3,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 110
Official Site: www.colorfunfest5k.com/tampa Prepare for some heart-pumping excitement when you join us for the Color Fun Fest 5K, a non profit day & night color run! Wear your whitest running...