Kozuba & Sons Distillery
Founded in 2005 in Poland, Kozuba & Sons is a family-run distillery that produces premium craft spirits. Now at home in St. Petersburg with over 11 years of experience, the Kozubas are focused on sharing their passion with the American market, beginning with Florida. Kozuba & Sons hand-crafted, small batch spirits are made from the finest ingredients, using meticulous processes. Each bottle possesses the trademark Kozuba essence: a striking combination of quality, craftsmanship, and taste.
- Style: Casual
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Saturday & Sunday Noon-5:00PM
- Private/Group Room
- Private/Group Room Capacity: 600
- Total Restaurant Capacity: 200
- Accept Reservations
- Full Facility Rental Available
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Number of Indoor Seats: 50
- Free Internet Access in Room
- Free Wireless Internet Access in Room
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
Dining & Entertainment
- Number of Bars/Lounges on site: 1
- Self Park
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Tour is $10 with an included tasting of products.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Saturday & Sunday Noon-5:00PM Closed for private events & holidays.
- LGBT Friendly