International Plaza and Bay Street
200 stores/16 restaurants. Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard's, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Apple, Crate & Barrel, The Cheesecake Factory, The Capital Grille and Renaissance Hotel w/courtesy shuttle. Adjacent to Tampa International Airport.
Dining & Entertainment
- Number of Restaurants on site: 16
- Number of Bars/Lounges on site: 4
- Live Entertainment
- Other Amenities: Concierge/Visitor Center, Ticketmaster Retail Outlet, Children's Play Area, Strollers, Wheelchairs, Cappuccino Courts, American Express Gift Cards
Health & Beauty
- Beauty Salon
- Total Number of Parking Spaces: 6000
- Self Parking Charge
- Motorcoach Parking
- Valet Parking
- Valet Parking Charge
- Miles from Tampa International Airport: 1
- Miles to Tampa Convention Center: 6
Things to Do & See
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm; Sunday 11am-6pm; Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday. Department stores and restaurant hours vary.
- LGBT Friendly
Up to $1200 in savings. With our Passport to Shopping program, visitors from over 50 miles away can each receive a "Passport to Shopping," full of discounts and special offers from nearly 60...