Florida State Fairgrounds
Whether you’re planning a consumer trade show, convention, or festival, we have the location, service, and experience to make your event a complete success. Conveniently located in Tampa near I-4, I-75 and Highway 301. Visit www.floridastatefair.com/venues for more information.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Varies based upon show. Adult and child ride and admission ticket prices for the annual Florida State Fair are available on the Fair's website at www.FloridaStateFair.com.
- Days/Hours of Operation: The Fairgrounds is host to events all year long. Notable is the annual Florida State Fair, slated for February 9-20, 2017.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Square Footage: 200000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 10000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 6
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 14374800
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 88000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 10,000
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 5,500
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 8,000
- Largest Reception Capacity: 10,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 400
Shopping for a cause has never been better. The 13th annual Holiday Gift is sure to please! The Holiday Gift Market is the League’s largest fundraising event each year features 150 merchants with over...