Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is dedicated to exhibiting important photographic art as central to contemporary life and culture. FMoPA collects, preserves, and exhibits historic and contemporary works by nationally and internationally known photographic artists.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10.00 plus tax; Military, Students and Seniors $8 plus tax Covered parking available Educational courses available First Friday event Part of NARM (North American Reciprocal Museums)
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday 11 am – 6 pm Friday: 11 am – 7 pm Saturday – Sunday: Noon – 5 pm. Guided tours every Sunday: 2pm.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Total Square Footage: 8000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 200
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 60
- Largest Reception Capacity: 200
04/28/2017 - 06/16/2017
Photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders wanted the subjects he chose for “The Boomer List” to reflect the exceptional achievements, struggles and identities of the baby boom generation. To represent...
Recurring weekly on Wednesday until 05/24/2017
Within this 4-week workshop, you will encounter understanding the useful camera raw function, to resizing and saving your images in different formats, the basic tools for retouching spots, dust and...
Recurring weekly on Wednesday until 06/28/2017
This workshop takes a unique approach to the world of photography introducing beginner and intermediate level photographers to the essential techniques of exposure and composition as well as...