Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is dedicated to exhibiting important photographic art as central to contemporary life and culture. FMoPA collects, preserves, and exhibits historic and contemporary works by nationally and internationally known photographic artists.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10.00 plus tax; Military, Students and Seniors $8 plus tax Covered parking available Educational courses available First Friday event Part of NARM (North American Reciprocal Museums)
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday 11 am – 6 pm Friday: 11 am – 7 pm Saturday – Sunday: Noon – 5 pm. Guided tours every Sunday: 2pm.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Total Square Footage: 8000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 200
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 60
- Largest Reception Capacity: 200
Recurring weekly on Wednesday until 08/23/2017
This session will meet: 4 Consecutive Wednesday evenings, 6-8 pm 8/2/17 8/9/17 8/16/17 8/23/17 This workshop takes a unique approach to the world of photography introducing beginner and intermediate...
Course Description This 2-hour workshop is an introduction to the exciting world of mobile photography. Students will learn the fundamentals of taking a good photograph, review smartphone camera and...