Armed Forces History Museum
The Armed Forces History Museum, housed in a 35,000 sq ft renovated building, is dedicated to honorably preserving our military history and educating our current and future generations as to the sacrifices made by so many to preserve our freedom. . The AFHM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Self Park
- Motorcoach Parking
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $17.95, Seniors 65+ $14.95; Children ages 5-12 $12.95; Children under 4 are free; Active and Retired Military with ID are free; 100 % Disabled Veterans with Military ID Card are free; Veterans with VA ID Card $14.95; AAA Rate $15.95; Military Adult Dependents $17.95; Military Children Dependents (5-12) $12.95; Military Children Under 4 are free. Special rates are available for organized groups of 15 or more. Adults $14.50; Children (5-12) $5.00; Children under 4 are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-4pm; Sunday 12pm-4pm; Closed Mondays.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 1-2 Hours
- Credit Cards
- American Express
Our recognition of the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor will take place in our Pearl Harbor gallery featuring a short presentation on the history of the day that will live in infamy from a military...