A state of the art multi-purpose, sports/entertainment venue located in Downtown Tampa between The Florida Aquarium and the Tampa Convention Center. It is the home of the Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Hockey Team, Tampa Bay Storm AFL Football Team, and is host to well over 150 spectacular entertainment events annually. Unique meeting and banquet space available for groups of two to 25,000.
- Private/Group Room
- Private/Group Room Capacity: 1500
- Total Restaurant Capacity: 200
- Full Bar
- Accept Reservations
- Call Ahead Seating
- Full Facility Rental Available
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Live Entertainment/Dancing
- Dining Reservations: http://www.amaliearena.com/plan-your-visit/pre-event-dining
Things to Do & See
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open non-event days: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm; Saturday 10am-2pm; closed Sundays. Open event days Monday-Friday 9am-1/2 hour past the end of an event; Saturday-Sunday 10am-1/2 hour past the end of event.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Total Square Footage: 300000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 1500
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 7
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms
- Inhouse Catering
- Liquor License
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 100000
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Facilities
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 40000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 150
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 50
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 250
- Largest Reception Capacity: 1,500
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 100
Stevie Nicks is returning to Amalie Arena for the fifth time since 2009. Opening the show are New Wave rock icons Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders. For Nicks fans, this represents the chance to hear...
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival is at it again with putting on another admirable event in the Tampa Bay area. The Festival will be presenting an annual fundraiser featuring national and local...
Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005, and has since become one of the most successful...