I'll break the bad news to you first and tell you that Zoo Boo at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo ends this week! The Good news is that starting tonight, you still have 4 days to take your little ghouls by and experience all that the park has to offer during this family friendly event!
From Family Favorites, to Spooky Species, to Haunts, and Creepy Crawlers Lane, there is something for all ages to see with these fun Zoo Boo attractions!
So what are you waiting for folks, hop on-line and get your tickets and your outfits ready to go and have a spooktacular time with the family!
Here are some details to know before you go:
- Front-of-the-line "BooPasses" are also available for purchase at the ticket windows.
- Admission includes FREE unlimited rides.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, adults (ages 12 and older) are prohibited from wearing masks, wigs, face paint or costumes of any time.
- Little boys and "ghouls" (ages 11 and under) are invited to come in their most spooktacular attire.
- Toy weapons of any sort are not allowed in the Zoo.