When the Outback Bowl kicks off Jan. 1 at Raymond James Stadium, two fans will get the VIP treatment.
Auburn University fan Everett Duke and University of Wisconsin fan Stefanie Gliniany showed the "fantensity" they have for their favorite teams, winning our Outback Bowl VIP Experience photo contest.
For being chosen as winners, Duke and Gliniany get round-trip airfare to Tampa Bay for the game and a stay at the Holiday Inn Westshore Aiport hotel.
They'll also get:
- Two (2) 2015 Outback Bowl game tickets
- Two (2) 2015 Outback Bowl Corporate Village passes (game day VIP brunch)
- Two (2) 2015 Outback Bowl pregame sideline passes
- One (1) parking pass
- Two (2) 2015 Outback Bowl wristbands for parade VIP area. Parade held in Ybor City on Dec. 31
- Two (2) CityPASS admission tickets for winner and one (1) guest
Congratulations to our VIP Experience winners! We'll see you in Tampa Bay!