Father’s Day is coming up quick, but you still have time to plan a sweet day for the dad(s) in your life. We’ve rounded up a few ideas to help you out.
Dads love fishing, it’s a scientific fact. And as this precious video from iTrekkers- Fishing Charter & Booking Service shows, kids love it, too. Spend the day on the water with your family on a fishing charter – you won’t regret it.
- Animal watching
- Lowry Park Zoo is offering dads free admission on June 20 and 21 with the purchase of their child’s ticket.
- Dads get into Florida Aquarium free with the purchase of a full price ticket at the ticket office on June 20 and 21.
- Big Cat Rescue is hosting its annual Safari Day on Sunday, June 21. $10 a ticket gets you three hours of up-close views of the sanctuary’s furry residents – and you can bring dad for free!
- Some restaurants are offering special Father’s Day brunch, others are just well-known dad favorites. Either way, make a reservation!
- Gaspar’s Grotto is hosting a special iteration of its popular brunch, including a raw bar, pasta station, carving station and custom Bloody Mary bar.
- Datz’s brunch menu includes burgers on doughnuts and bacon infused breakfast potatoes. Make a reservation, dad will love you for it.
- Get to Ulele a little early (8 a.m.) to participate in the annual Richard’s Father’s Day Family Walk. The $25 registration fee goes 100 percent to benefit
- The Rusty Pelican is holding Father’s day brunch from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., and it includes free beer for dad (You’re welcome)!
- Enjoy brunch with a view at Oystercatchers, dad will thank you for it.
- Craft beer
- Check out BayCrafted.com for some suggestions for Tampa breweries your dad will love.