Lets start out with lunch, as I never really get up early enough to eat breakfast:
- Daily Eats - I have only eaten at this place once, but each time the food was fanfreakingtastic. Being from Mississippi and all, I grew up on grits so as you could imagine its hard to find a good bowl of home cooked grits. Not at Daily Eats though, as they make'em just like mother used to make. While that is more of a breakfast item, the Memphis Southern Fried Chicken sandwhich is tasty also.
- Chipotle - Seriously, who doesn't like a big fat tasty Burrito. I know I do, and I am always on hand to have one from this place, not to mention that is pretty cheap!
- Panera - I know Panera is more like a chain, but you can't argue that the food and pastries over there are first class. I am a big fan of the soup and salad mix and match. The vegetable soup is first class!
- MacDintons - You can't talk SoHo without mentioning this place. This is definitely what you would call a hot spot, as the place is always packed! Get there on a Thursday night and be sure to enjoy Karaoke night with your friends. The drink specials are always a-flowin, and the food is not your typical bar food at all, as its first class cuisine!
- Cheap - I just recently started going to this joint recently, as we had a going away party and a graduation party for friends a while back. Great drink specials for happy hour, as well as good food, and true to the name, every thing is relatively inexpensive. I actually got a whole pizza there one time for about 6 bucks... and it was good, so you can't beat that. Oh yeah and did I mention there were beautiful women all over the place!
- The Lodge - This is the newest hot spot on the SoHo strip. Owned by the same group of guys that own Daily Eats, The Lime, as well as Ciccio & Tony's, you can expect this place to be around for a while with its eclectic menu and great atmosphere. Went there last night actually and it was a great crowd and the drinks were flowing.