Hi food fans of Tampa Bay! Erica here to brag about my first experience at Seasons 52 this weekend. Not only was I able to indulge on a fabulous three-course spread, but I was also able to do that guilt free!
Seasons 52 is unique because the chefs use natural cooking techniques such as wood-fire grilling, brick-oven cooking and caramelizing vegetables to let the natural flavors burst. With a precise execution of controlling season and oil contents, Seasons 52 can promise that nothing on the menu is over 475 calories.
Whether you are hungry or not, here are a few of my favorite reasons why Seasons 52 will make your stomach grumble:
- Appetizers & Flatbreads:
- Artichoke-Stuffed Artichoke Leaves: with organic arugula, Parmesan cheese and a balsamic glaze.
- Spicy Chipotle shrimp Flatbread: with grilled pineapple, feta cheese and roasted poblano peppers.
- Wood-Roasted Pork tenderloin: with herb polenta, broccoli, cremini mushrooms and a shallot-Dijon glaze.
- Desert or Mini Indulgence:
- Mocha Macchiato: oozes with chocolate and caramel and a fluffy mousse.
Each dynamic dish on the menu can be accompanied by a glass of wine that harmonizes with your palate perfectly. Whether you are on a diet or not, you have got to go check out Seasons 52!
For more full-of-flavor favorites, check out our Tampa Bay dining options at visittampabay.com/visitors/restaurants. Hungry yet?