Besides the stunning, waterfront Tampa Convention Center, Tampa has so many other unique offsite venues that can be used for small meetings, lunch conferences, dinners, receptions and more. I decided to fill you in on the facts about a few of these venues to help you decide which one would best fit your event.
The Columbia Restaurant
Located in historic Ybor City, just minutes away from downtown Tampa, this Tampa landmark features award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine, Flamenco dancers and authentic turn-of-the-century decor.
* Total square feet: 52,000
* 5 meeting rooms, largest room is 2,868 square feet
* 1,270 capacity banquet style
The Florida Aquarium
Located in our Channelside district, within walking distance from downtown Tampa, this state-of-the-art facility promises a very unique meeting experience.
* Total square feet: 200,000
* 3 meeting rooms, largest room is 2,000 square feet
* 3,000 capacity for a reception
A La Carte Event Pavilion
Just a 15 minute drive from downtown Tampa and within 5-10 minutes from Tampa International Airport, this award-winning venue is known for its exceptional cuisine and unparalleled flexible meeting space.
* Total square feet: 19,077
* 4 meeting rooms, largest meeting room is 13,488
* 2,500 capacity for a reception
Jackson's Bistro, Bar & Sushi
Located on Harbour Island, within walking distance from downtown and the Tampa Convention Center, this posh, waterfront restaurant overlooking the downtown Tampa skyline has amazing food and spectacular SUSHI! (My favorite!)
* Total square feet: 45,000
* Largest meeting room is 1,700 square feet, with 25,000 square feet of outdoor patio space
* 200 capacity for a reception or banquet
Located in Channelside Bay Plaza, within walking distance from downtown Tampa, this upscale entertainment center has 12 bowling lanes, 6 pool tables and a full-service dinner lounge with multiple bars.
* Total square feet: 27,000
* 1,500 capacity banquet style
The Ritz Ybor
Located in historic Ybor City, just minutes from downtown Tampa.
Built in 1917 and just recently renovated, this historic theater is perfect for banquets, receptions, presentations, entertainment events and more.
* 18,000-square-foot Theater Ballroom
* Up to 2,000 capacity for events of any kind
Yacht Starship Dining Cruises
Docks at the Port of Tampa, adjacent to the Channelside Bay Plaza, this $8 million, 600 passenger fine dining yacht is perfect for brunch, lunch and dinner meetings or receptions.
* Total square feet: 10,000
* 5 meeting rooms, largest room is 3,000 square feet
* 600 capacity for either banquets or receptions
And those are only a few of the many different venues that Tampa Bay has to offer. Keep checking out my page for more information on offsite venues and meeting facilities.
Are there any other Tampa Bay venues that you have been to that you would like to talk about? Have you held a meeting at one of the above venues and want to chat about your experience? As always, I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading!