Good afternoon everyone, Alex here to share with you some new summer menu items that will appear at Seasons 52 next week!
Beginning on June 21st, you will be able to enjoy some of the Seasons 52 seasonal favorites and summer inspired drinks.
During the summer season, you can try new items such as:
- BLT Flatbread – crispy applewood bacon, organic arugula and tricolored organic tomatoes oven-baked on a flatbread, finished with basil sour cream
- Organic Tomato Tapenade – three-color organic tomatoes roasted with green and black olive tapenade topped with shaved parmesan
- Summer Basil & Parmesan Crispbread – classic parmesan crisp bread loaded with fresh summer basil
- Grilled Pacific Wild Halibut – served over sweet corn risotto with haricots vert in a spicy tomato broth
- Fieldale Farms All-Natural BBQ Chicken –with Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes and fresh roasted corn salad
- Grilled Red Snapper Piperade – marinated in achiote, served over jicama piperade and braised black beans
- Grilled Lemongrass Salmon Salad – organic greens, roasted corn, jicama and roasted red peppers
- Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Indulgence – double-crusted New York-style cheesecake with blueberry sauce and fresh berries
Below is a list of drinks that will appear in the new summer menu:
- Strawberry Coconut Skinny Martini- A delicious blend of Strawberry Infused Prairie Vodka, coconut water and agave nectar that has fewer calories than drinks made with coconut cream.
- Chateau Roustaing 2009, Bordeaux – This Cabernet Franc based blend highlights the lush, ripe fruit of the 2009 vintage and the complex aromatics innate in the Cabernet Franc grape.
- Wrongo Dongo Mourvedre – From the often overlooked growing area Jumilla in southern Spain this red beauty is all about rich dark fruit with a lush medium body.
Enjoy some of these new delicious menu items, and let us know how they taste!
Check back often for more information on Tampa Bay Dining.