Head on over to MOSI this May to kick of Maynia month, enjoy a variety of $5 promotions, celebrate Nurse's Week and to experience the fourth annual Hurricane Expo.
Five Dollar Day
Kick off Maynia month at MOSI with Five Dollar Day on May 1, 2011.
MOSI is offering $5 general admission on May 1, 2011. Experience more than 450 hands-on activities, including The Amazing You exhibition, Kids In Charge!, a standard IMAX® Dome Theatre ticket and a 3-D film in the Coleman Science Works Theater.
MOSI's "MAYnia" celebration returns! Take advantage of these great $5 specials.
Receive $5 promotions the entire month of May
$5 Day - May 1
- $5 IMAX Dome film and a popcorn -May 7 - Purchase one ticket to a standard IMAX Dome film* and one popcorn for only $5. *Exact film title to be determined. Check our Special Offers section on mosi.org for updates.
- $5 Mother's Day - May 7 & 8 - Bring mom to MOSI on Saturday, May 7 or Sunday, May 8 and she gets in for only $5!
- $5 Cafe Special - May 14 - Take a break during your visit to MOSI and enjoy the Cafe's Daily Special for only $5 - made fresh daily by Tampa's own Chef John Sellers of Chef Images.
- $5 off all memberships- May 21 - Enjoy MOSI all year long with $5 off on all memberships.
- $5 Memorial Day weekend -May 28-30 - All active and retired military personnel, EMTs, firefighters and police officers, with valid ID, are entitled to $5 admission in observance of Memorial Day. Additional family members and guests will receive $5 off any admission ticket (up to six people).
- $5 Ride Pass -May 28 - Enjoy one ride on the simulator and use of the Astronaut Training Adventure and EVAC Slide all day for only $5.
Some restrictions apply. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Excludes special engagement exhibitions and films. Admission to Harry’s Big Adventure: My Bug World! can be added for only $3 per person.
National Nurse's Week
May 6 - 12
Buy One, Get One for all nurses with a valid ID. Free ticket must be of equal or lesser value. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Excludes special engagement exhibition and films. Admission to Harry’s Big Adventure: My Bug World! can be added for only $3 per person.
Saturday, May 21
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The City of Tampa and Hillsborough County will produce the fourth annual Hurricane Expo at MOSI this May. The expo will serve to inform and educate the public on the importance of making plans in preparation for any emergency in a fun, family-oriented environment.
Click here to find out what fun activites are happening at MOSI today!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Check back with us often for more infromation on Things To Do In Tampa Bay!