Hey Guys, Jerm here in place of Lindsey for this post! And why do you ask? Well its because Lindsey is away doing very big things! During the annual Film Florida meeting, currently taking place in Jacksonville, Fla., Tampa Bay Film Commission Manager Lindsey Guthrie was elected Vice President of Film Florida. Elections were held on Tuesday, June 22, and Guthrie has previously served as the Chair of the Film Commissioners Council for Film Florida.
Also elected at the Annual Meeting were:
• President - Jennifer Pennypacker, Metro Orlando Film and Television Commission
• Secretary - John Pokorny, Production Hub
• Treasurer - Jennifer Parramore, St. Petersburg/Clearwater Film Commission
• 2nd Vice President - Jud French, Digital Media Alliance Florida
• Member at Large - Julie Balter, Screen Actors Guild
The annual Film Florida meeting is taking place in Jacksonville from June 21-23. Additionally, the Film Florida Legends Awards Ceremony took place Tuesday, June 22 at the WJCT Studios in Jacksonville and honors individual contributions to the Film and Production industry in the State of Florida. To learn more about Film Florida, visit www.filmflorida.org.