I recently had the chance to spend some time out at the gorgeous Saddlebrook Resort a few weeks back and folks let me tell, you there aren't too many more beautiful properties in the Tampa Bay area!
We recently held our Annual Tampa Bay & Company Golf tournament, this 36 holed Arnold Palmer-designed golf course was about as perfect as they come! I didn't get to play, but I will say that at the end of the day, I was hesitant to leave, as this place just sucks you in with its pristine beauty and fine facilities fit for any and all occasions.
It's no wonder this exclusive Tampa resort with facilities for meetings, conferences, groups, families and individuals has been rated one of the Top 100 Golf Resorts by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine!
Any time of year is the right time to come out and see all that they have to offer, but with the most beautiful part of the year upon us in the winter months, I can't think of a better time to schedule your family event, meeting, girlfriend get-away, team building exercises or whatever the occasion here.
Here are just a few of the many features you can expect to experience at this amazing property:
- 540 accommodations including 133 deluxe hotel rooms, 162 one-bedroom suites, 240 two-bedroom suites and 5 VIP suites
- 95,000 Square feet of versatile meeting and function space with 34 meeting rooms
- Two Arnold Palmer 18-hole signature golf courses
- European Style Full-service Spa
- 45 tennis courts in every major tournament surface
- Five acre Team
- Half-million gallon Superpool
- Award winning catering and culinary services available
- Five outstanding restaurants
- On-site Audiovisual company and Business Center
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Saddlebrook Kids Club (S’Kids Club)
- Saddlebrook Prep, a fully accredited, college preparatory school
- Click here for the Resort Fact Sheet
Well that's all I got for now folks, but be sure to give Saddlebrook a look, and check back early and often for more updates on Golf Tampa Bay related activities and things to do in Tampa Bay from Jerm and the rest of the team here!