Yes folks, back in 1981 two of the greatest things ever happened! One being my birth, and the other, the doors opening at the first Melting Pot Tampa Bay restaurant! Thirty years ago this month - The Melting Pot of Tampa opened it's doors to fondue craving Tampa Bay area residents and visitors!
Now in true Melting Pot and Jerm style, we would both like to extend some gifts to you to celebrate this 30th anniversary!
Join them all month long starting today for a 4-course fondue dinner for $30 per person. This 30th anniversary menu is inspired by the original menu from 1981:
- Choice of Cheddar Cheese Fondue or Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Choice of House or Caesar Salad
- Entree to include filet and shrimp
- Choice of Pure Milk, Dark or White Chocolate Fondue
Now in true Jerm style, I am gonna give one lucky person a chance to dine at Melting Pot and enjoy this amazing special on me! Answer some trivia for me to day and you will enter yourself into win two $30 gift cards so you and a special person can go out and enjoy yourselves on Jerm!
Now as always, all you have to do is answer some trivia for me on Facebook and/or Twitter trivia and you will enter yourself in for a chance to win! Enough of my babbling, let get to the trivia!
- True or False: There are 27 Melting Pot Locations in the state of Florida?
- In celebration of National Cheese Fondue Day on 4.11.11, name step two of how to get free cheese fondue from Melting Pot restaurants.
- In webisode 19 of Chef's Corner with Chef Shane, what brand of beverage does Chef Shane use as the first ingredient in his Irish Aged Cheddar Cheese Fondue?