Hey Tampa, Melissa here. Remember the Festival of Chocolate I was telling you guys about? You know the event this January at MOSI… their first chocolate themed festival. Well, even if you forgot you may want to pay attention now because I will be telling you guys exactly which delightfully delicious (I love alliteration) vendors will be at the festival.
Luckily, entrance to the festival is free with regular MOSI admission; however you will have to purchase “chocolate coins” to spend inside the festival. Adult advance tickets will win you three dollars in chocolate coins to spend.
And now to the vendors…Lucky for us there are tons of amazing vendors coming out for this. Below is a list of the ones confirmed…
• A Piece of Cake – Tampa, Florida
• Bellafia Chocolate Boutique - Riverview, Florida
• Cakes Plus – Tampa, Florida
• City Street Sweets – Tampa, Florida
• Cupcake Crazy - Tampa, Florida
• The Cupcake Spot – Tampa, Florida
• Mikey's Custom Creations Cafe & Bakery – Tampa, Florida
• Dove Chocolate Discoveries – Sarasota, Florida
• Frosting's etc. – Tampa, Florida
• Joey Biscotti – Largo, Florida
• Kookie Krums – Dunedin, Florida
• La Creperia Café - Riverview, Florida
• Notter School of Pastry Arts – Orlando, Florida
• Planet Smoothie – Tampa, Florida
• PRP Wine International – Tampa, Florida
• Pure Magic Ice Cream – Kissimmee, Florida
• Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Orlando, Florida
• Schakolad Chocolate Factory – Tampa, Florida
• Stefano's Gelato – Lutz, Florida
• Virginia Chocolates – Stafford, Virginia
• Willian Dean Chocolates. Largo FL.
What a list! I’m going into sugar shock just reading this! Make sure to get your advance tickets for this one-of-a-kind event this January at MOSI. Please visit MOSI’s website or theFestival of Chocolate site for more info. And if you’re old school like me sometimes and just want to talk to someone, you can call them at 813-438-4066.
Well, that’s it for me folks. Don’t forget to check back here for more about great Tampa Bay Area events. Later!