Now of course, along with giving you the info on the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam®, I am also gonna be hooking you up with a chance to be there in person on February 5, 2011 at 7 p.m.!
Some of the USHRA Monster Trucks and Drivers you can expect to see on display are:
- Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson
- Maximum Destruction® driven by Tom Meents
- El Toro Loco® driven by Marc McDonald
- Monster Mutt® driven by Joe Miller
- Advance Auto Parts Grinder℠ driven by Lupe Soza
- Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by George Balhan
- Lucas Oil Crusader℠ driven by Linsey Weenk
- Superman driven by Chad Fortune
- Gunslinger driven by Scott Hartsock
- Eradicator driven by Andy Slifko
- Backdraft driven by Jeremy Slifko
- Shock Therapy driven by Jon Zimmer
- Excaliber driven by Chris Lagana, and Bad Habit driven by Joe Sylvester!
Unfortunately, once again we only have one set of tickets to giveaway today so we will combine the entries from Facebook and Twitter and pull the winner that way.
Once you do that you will be entered in to win, as we will randomly draw one name total, and that person will have 4 tickets to this awesome event! Here goes:
- Driver of the Lucas Oil Crusader℠, Linsey Weenk was born in this Canadian City?
- True or False: Grave Digger Driver Dennis Anderson's favorite movie is "Cast Away" starring Tom Hanks?
- This mother of two and Las Vegas native, is currently one of the only female drivers featured on the USHRA Monster Truck circuit?
Check back tonight around 6pm when we announce the winners, and stay tuned for more updates on Tampa Bay area events!