Hello there CMP Conclave 2012 attendees, and welcome to Tampa Bay!
Jerm here to tell you just a bit more about the amazing hotel where you will spend the next few days networking with your counterparts from all over the country and world!
Gorgeous view, ample meeting space, and great restaurants! Here are some additional factoids I came across and wanted to share:
- Three story open air lobby with three story palm trees and water views.
- The largest convention hotel in the Tampa St.Pete area…in both guest rooms (719) and amount of square footage available for meetings (50,000 sq.ft.)
- Lobby patio overlooking 32 slip marina and incredible water views.
- Two separate Ballrooms, a spa, healthclub, roof top pool, three inhouse restaurants and our own organic gardens on property.
- Incredible windows with natural lighting in most break out rooms, foyer space, and even in parts of the Florida Ballroom.
- Hotel is waterfront, with the Tampa Riverwalk (connecting all of the waterfront downtown) right outside our back door!
All the information sessions kick-off Saturday morning, so be sure to check out the full schedule so you can plan out your itinerary.
For information on the Hotel and Tampa Bay in general, don't hesitate to ask us questions on our Twitter account or the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina Twitter page! Also for tips on things to do in Tampa Bay be sure to check out www.VisitTampaBay.com/CMPConclave.