Hey Guys! Just wanted to drop some information on you that we announce yesterday!
Tampa Bay & Company hosted its annual research presentation yesterday to unveil the 2010 Hillsborough County Visitor Study.
Held at the Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza, the presentation consisted of tourism research including the number of visitors to Hillsborough County, the economic and employment impacts of the Visitor Industry, visitor travel origins, length of stay, spending habits and more.
A presentation was given Mark Bonn, Bonn Marketing Research Group, Inc., who discussed the results of the 2010 Visitor Impact Study and answered questions.
Due to the Hospitality & Tourism Industry’s efforts, in 2010:
• Tampa Bay welcomed 13.9 million visitors
• Those visitors spent $3.2 billion in Hillsborough County
• Over 47,000 local jobs were provided
• Those jobs produced over $1.3 billion in wages
If you want to take a peak at all the juicy stats, log on to www.VisitTampaBay.com/Research. That's all for now folk but stay tuned in for more info on Tampa Bay area events and fun visitor info!
- 5 Ways to Unlock Tampa Bay (344)
- Arts & Culture (136)
- Attractions (14)
- Cruise (9)
- Dining & Nightlife (172)
- Family Fun (18)
- Festivals & Events (283)
- gasparilla (1)
- Holiday (1)
- Hotels (40)
- Meetings & Conventions (65)
- Pirate (1)
- Reasons to Visit Tampa Bay in October (1)
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation (108)
- TalkLikeAPirate (1)
- Tampa Bay Gems (5)
- Things to Do (14)
- This Week in Tampa Bay (285)