Still here? Great. In case you haven’t been, or need a refresher here’s a little backbone about the BRIO experience. BRIO’s indoor seating can accommodate 190 guests indoors and up to 44 for al fresco dining on the Italian-style terrace. The second story has been designed to host events with six private rooms and two outdoor patios that can accommodate anywhere from 16-225 people which makes a perfect place for anything from a date to the party of the year.
Alright, and now to what we are all waiting for (including myself) the additions to the menu! Here’s a quick overview of them:
- Smoked Chicken & Portabella Bruschetta- with Fontina cheese and topped with pepper relish, balsamic glaze and shaved Reggiano cheese.
- Chicken Calabrese Flatbread- with smoked chicken, onion marmalade, Mozzarella and Provolone cheeses, sundried tomatoes, yellow peppers and Boursin cheese, topped with arugula, cilantro and a Tuscan Italian drizzle –is great for sharing at dinner.
- The Tuscan Harvest Salad, combining mixed greens, grilled chicken, mushrooms, Applewood bacon, almonds and Gorgonzola cheese with fall’s favorite fruits, apples and dried cranberries, and then tossed with crispy lavoush and Tuscan Italian dressing.
- Lobster Ravioli with Crab Insalata, served with lemon vinaigrette, limoncello butter sauce, tomato compote and arugula.
- Shrimp Verduta- linguine tossed with shrimp, garlic, sundried tomatoes, roasted artichokes, Feta cheese, spinach, herb butter and topped with pesto bread crumbs.
- Fettuccini Napoli- offered on the dinner menu, is tossed with fresh chicken, caramelized onions, sundried tomatoes, pancetta, broccoli florets and chili flake in a light sauce with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Dessert Trio- featuring a sampling of three housemade desserts: Butterscotch Pecan Bread Pudding, house made with a vanilla Anglaise, caramel sauce and whipped cream, Raspberry Mascarpone Cheesecake, house made with vanilla Anglaise, Melba sauce, whipped cream and fresh raspberries, and Chocolate Hazelnut Cannolis.
- Citrus Garden Salad- fresh linguine tossed with spinach, peppers, carrots, scallions, fresh basil, cilantro, dried cranberries, candied pecans, lemon vinaigrette and topped with a spicy gastrique.
- Eggplant Pomodoro Panini -savory sandwich option served on a ciabatta roll with housemade tomato basil compote, balsamic onion mayonnaise, crispy pancetta, fresh Mozzarella cheese, arugula and Tuscan Italian dressing.
- Other options include the Flatbread Alla Roma, Mezza Chicken Limone, Fettuccine Rustica and the Insalata & Zuppa, a soup and salad combination.
BRIO Tuscan Grille party rooms are available for fall and winter party planning with a special gift for party attendees this year. A ten dollar gift will be given to all guests attending holiday parties booked Sunday-Thursday between November 15th and December 23rd.
Additionally, from November 1st through December 31st , for every $100 gift card purchased, guests will receive a $20 BRIO gift to use January 1 through March 15, 2011, making BRIO Tuscan Grille gift cards the perfect gift of choice for everyone-even the giver!
Sooo..I must admit, I am officially hungry after getting through all of this and I congratulate you for lasting this long. Why not reward yourself and grab lunch or dinner at BRIO Tuscan Grille at International Plaza. They are open 7 a days a week so there really is no excuse! If you have any questions or concerns that I haven’t addressed or would like to make reservations please call BRIO Tuscan Grille at (813) 877-3939.
Anyway, I’m finished for now. Keep checking back here for more wonderful things to do in Tampa and other Tampa Bay Area events.