What comes to mind when you envision the best place to take your kids on vacation?
- A top-rated zoo where the kids can feed a variety of animals from rhinos to stingrays?
- An aquarium with three touch tanks, lemurs, otters and a 2-acre outdoor water adventure zone?
- A theme park with top-rated rollercoasters and immersive animal experiences?
- A children’s museum with 170 hands-on exhibits?
- Nine waterfront parks connected by a newly-updated riverwalk?
- A science museum focused on bettering lives with hundreds of interactive exhibits?
- A variety of water activities from boating, to paddleboarding, to fishing, to water bikes?
Check, check, check, check, check, check aaaaaand check.
With that said, it’s a no-brainer that Tampa deserves the top spot among the 10-best Kid-Friendly destinations in the U.S. Cast your vote now (and every day until voting ends at noon on April 27).Vote for Tampa as the Best Kid Friendly Destination in the U.S.