Partner Job Postings
If you'd like to post an available job opening(s), please email your company name, position available, a brief job description and your contact information to Heidi Sedlmayr at HSedlmayr@VisitTampaBay.com.
Tampa Bay History Center
The History Center is hiring a part-time Visitor Services Associate.
Associates are responsible for assuring all Center guests have a successful museum experience, including customer service for individual guests and groups; visitor entry orientation/education to assure a trouble-free admissions process; and oversight of all ticket-related processes.
Qualified candidates will
• Be outgoing, enthusiastic communicators with excellent written and verbal skills
• Have superior customer service skills
• Be a self-motivated, creative thinker who can multitask
• Is proficient in MS Office, particularly WORD and Excel
• Is detail-oriented, with the ability to work collaboratively
• Have demonstrated problem solving skills
• College degree preferred
• A minimum of two years of experience in customer service or hospitality service
• Ability to work weekend, early morning and evening hours
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Valid Florida driver’s license and insurance required
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, mail to Tampa Bay History Center, ATTN: VISITOR SERVICES, 801 Old Water St., Tampa, FL 33602. The Tampa Bay History Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Server Assistant http://mainsailhotels.com/job/server-assistant-epicurean-hotel/
Cooks (3 Positions) http://mainsailhotels.com/job/cook-epicurean-hotel-2/
Houseman, 2nd Shift http://mainsailhotels.com/job/house-attendant-2nd-shift-epicurean-hotel/
Houseman, Part-Time http://mainsailhotels.com/job/housekeeper-epicurean-hotel-2/
Overnight Cleaner http://mainsailhotels.com/job/overnight-cleaner-epicurean-hotel-2/
Hampton Inn by Hilton Tampa Rocky Point
Front Desk Manager
We are looking for a dynamic individual who understands the hospitality industry and the need in today’s competitive market to create an atmosphere where guests feel they have a home away from home and understand they are our valued guests!
This position focuses on front of the house operations which includes overseeing the departments of front desk, sales, and breakfast.
For more information and to apply, please contact Victoria Agredo at Victoria.Agredo@Hilton.com.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Dress to impress! Cocktail Servers are responsible for serving both alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages to guests throughout the property and ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
This position is part-time & has two shift options:
• Overnight: Shift starts at 12am midnight until 8:30am.
• Day: Shift starts at 8am until 4:30pm
* Shifts are variable and open availability is required.
Turn up the heat! The Culinary Department at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa has exciting opportunities available for Cooks of all levels at the property’s various restaurants. Cooks are responsible for preparing and the presentation of food in their assigned kitchen outlet. This includes tasting, presentation and sanitation.
Apply today at www.gotoworkhappy.com to be considered for our upcoming Hiring Event!