If you'd like to post an available job opening(s), please email your company name, position available, a brief job description and your contact information to Katy Brantley at SKBrantley@VisitTampaBay.com.
The Westin Tampa Harbour Island
Candidates should have:
- Minimum of Two (2) or more years of full-service hotel Sales experience. (Candidates without the above experience will not be considered)
- Starwood-branded hotel experience highly preferred
- Ability to handle high lead volume and to prioritize business demands
- Previous Association and SMERFE Market sales experience in a high volume downtown hotel is preferred. Candidate will participate in trade shows, industry events and professional organizations to maintain high visibility in support of the achievement of sales and revenue goals. Position is subject to occasional overnight travel.
Apply on-line at: www.interstatehotels.com, click on the career tab on the left hand side.
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), Tampa
Director of Theatre Operations
This full-time position with benefits is responsible for coordinating the various business, marketing and sales activities in the IMAX Dome Theatre and 3-D Theatre, to ensure the proper delivery of programming and financial goals.
Guest Experience Supervisor
This position full-time position with benefits supervises MOSI’s team of STEAMpunks, our team of Education Entertainers. MOSI STEAMpunks are the key to making STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) come to life for visiting school groups, general public and MOSI members through characterizations, interactions, shows, demonstrations, and informal gallery conversations.
Tourism Development Specialist
The goal of this full-time position with benefits is to promote MOSI as a premier travel destination in order to increase out-of-market and travel related revenue. Responsibilites include developing and presenting tourism-related material to provide informational guidance for all tourism constituents.
Director of Research & Grants
This full-time position with benefits is responsible for the completion of grant proposals, including budgets, timelines, appendices, evaluations, letters of cooperation, and conducting research.
Manager of Planetarium & Space Programs
This full-time position with benefits manages the day-to-day operation of planetarium and space programs.
Visit www.mosi.org/mission-mosi/employment-opportunities.aspx for detailed position information.
Submit Application (available on website) & Resume to HR@mosi.org. EOE ~ DFW ~ E-Verify
Le Meridien Tampa
- Manage Bizou Brasserie and Bar.
- Fine dining restaurant experience required.
- Hotel Restaurant experience a plus
- Able to manage a staff, scheduling and menu changes.
Please submit resume to the General Manager: Brent.Scarbro@lemeridientampa.com.