Partner Job Postings
If you'd like to post an available job opening(s), please email your company name, position available, a brief job description and your contact information to Katy Brantley at SKBrantley@VisitTampaBay.com.
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/dishwasher-epicurean-hotel
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/housekeeper-epicurean-hotel
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/house-attendant-2nd-shift-epicurean-hotel
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/epicurean-host-epicurean-hotel
Cooks - Full Time
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/cook-epicurean-hotel-2
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/server-epicurean-hotel
For job description, go to mainsailhotels.com/job/server-assistant-epicurean-hotel
Apply on-line, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), Tampa
Graphic Designer/Production Specialist
The Graphic Designer/Production Specialist will serve as graphics and video support for MOSI’s Marketing Department. As the in-house designer and production specialist, this position will play a key role in all aspects of MOSI’s design and production. This person will ensure designs are seen through to completion by applying brand style guidelines, typography, composition, and layout across multiple elements, ensuring all requests are completed on or before deadline.
Tourism Development Specialist
The goal of this full-time position with benefits is to promote MOSI as a premier travel destination in order to increase out-of-market and travel related revenue. Responsibilites include developing and presenting tourism-related material to provide informational guidance for all tourism constituents.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Responsible for all accounts payable functions, including verification of invoices, data entry, preparation and mailing of checks, and tracking of blanket purchase orders
- Prepares, tracks and maintains control of all requisitions and purchase orders
- Matches invoices to receiving and purchasing documents
- Researches invoice data as required
- Codes and enters invoices to system and schedules payments within established parameters
- Initiates ACH/EFT payments; issues accounts payable checks
- Maintains computerized and manual files
- Reconciles accounts
- Responds to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable
- Assists with development of, and adherence to, purchasing policies and procedures
- Performs various month-end and year-end routines
- Assists with month-end closings, annual audit, etc.
- Responsible for secondary cash collection and control
Visit www.mosi.org/mission-mosi/employment-opportunities.aspx for detailed information about these positions. Submit Application (available on website) & Resume to HR@mosi.org.